Trans Lex Works Ltd. is representing Howden Thomassen Compressors (previously Thomassen Compression Systems B.V.) in Hungary, since January 1st, 2005. In 2008 the Representation Agreement has been extended for Slovakia and Czech Republic.
Thomassen was founded in the Netherlands, over 100 years ago. Since then, it has established a first-class reputation for providing quality, tailor-made compression solutions to the oil, gas, refining and chemical industries.
Thomassen's product range includes:
- New built tailor-made reciprocating compressor systems complying with API 618 standard
- Installation, maintenance and monitoring of reciprocating and centrifugal compression systems.
- Supply of spare parts for reciprocating and centrifugal compressors, related main drivers and auxiliary systems
- Field and factory repairs.
- Complete compressor systems overhauls.
- Revamping of existing reciprocating or centrifugal compression equipment
For further information, please visit the website of the Head Office at: www.thomassen.com as well as do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to support you!