Trans Lex Works Ltd. is representing in Hungary the Howden Thomassen Compressors (previously called: Thomassen Compression Systems B.V.), since January 1st, 2005. In 2008 the Representation Agreement has been extended for Slovakia and Czech Republic.
Thomassen was founded in the Netherlands, over 100 years ago. Since then, it has established a first-class reputation for providing quality, tailor-made compression solutions to the oil, gas, refining and chemical industries.
A Trans Lex Work Ltd. represents in Hungary the German origin ROGNOST Systems GmbH since 1 January 2008. PROGNOST Systems is a world leading brand of the reciprocating compressors' on-line monitoring (condition monitoring and check) systems and developments.
CMMS Condition Monitoring & Maintenance Systems
* CMMS is specializing in vibration analysis, Signal Processing, Software Design and Digital Electronics. The other part of business is integration of Condition Monitoring, Inspection ,Lubrication and Alignement data into Maintenance system.
* Sales and service occurs throughout the CMMS offices, as well as through dedicated representatives.
* CMMS headquarters is situated in Prague, Czech republic. A fully competent team takes care of sales, service and support worldwide. Besides that we have representatives in Slovakia and Hungary.
* The business involves the development, production and marketing of:
* A small company is innovative and flexible, providing fully integrated, multi-platform products designed to provide solutions for increased productivity.
* CMMS provides a range of solutions for multi-channel machinery monitoring,protection, data acquisition and analysis - from portable analysis systems to integrated on-line installations in the field. CMMS® has more than 17 years experience in development, production and service of instruments for monitoring, analysis and diagnosis of mechanical behaviour of critical machinery.